Every feature of this XC race 29/27.5 is designed to go fast;Ride the fastest wheel that fits with Smart Wheel Size;Super-light hydroformed aluminium frame is built for speed;Racy new geometry gets you lower, shortens the chainstays
- Frame - Alpha Platinum Aluminium, butted & hydroformed tubing, E2 tapered head tube, internal cable routing, press fit BB, balanced post mount, Closed Convert dropouts, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Rear Shock - RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air spring, rebound, Motion Control remote lockout, E2 ta
- Fork -
- Head Set - FSA IS-2, E2, alloy cartridge
- Stem - Bontrager Race Lite, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- Handlebar - Bontrager Low Riser, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Tape/Grips - Bontrager Race
- Brakes - Shimano M447 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers -
- Tyres - Bontrager XR1 Expert, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 29x2.20"" (Bontrager XR2 Expert, Tubeless Ready,
- Front Mech - SRAM X7
- Rear Mech - SRAM X9, Type 2
- Shift Levers - SRAM X7, 10 speed
- Cassette - Shimano HG62 11-36, 10 speed
- Chain -
- Crankset - SRAM S1010, 36/22
- Bottom Bracket -
- Pedals -
- Wheels -
- Front Tyre - Bontrager XR1 Expert, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 29x2.20"" (Bontrager XR2 Expert, Tubeless Ready,
- AI2 - Bontrager XR1 Expert, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 29x2.20"" (Bontrager XR2 Expert, Tubeless Ready,
- Saddle - Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Seat Post - Bontrager Alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Rear Shock -
- Extra Notes -
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by DPD providing unprecedented reliability and speed.
Shipping on all domestic orders over £20.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £20.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £20.00 there is a postage charge of £5.00.
European & International delivery charges are zoned out as follows.(Bikes will quoted seperatley)
European Zones - £20.00
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)