Your ideal companion for hot, sweaty rides, the Ratchet is the lightest CamelBak bike pack with the most hydration capacity—its 3L Crux reservoir will fuel rides of 3+ hours. With a small zippered pocket for essentials and a stretchy overflow compartment for layers, this pack gives you an efficient way of hauling the bare necessities for a long ride, whether you’re on pavement, trail, or gravel.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
300g / 0 lb 10 oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
43-53cm / 17-21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
66-116cm / 26-46 in
200D Polyester Plain Weave
• The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit.
• Integrated tool organization keeps your tools organized.
• Ventilated harness for comfort and breathability.
• Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
• Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £50.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £50.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £50.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £9.99 - £5.00
• £10.00 - £19.99 - £4.00
• £20.00 - £29.99 - £3.00
• £30.00 - £49.99 - £1.50
• £50.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)