When you’re on the mountain, the last thing want to do is waste time fumbling through a pack looking for the one piece of gear that fell to the bottom—especially when you’re wearing gloves. The SnoBlast’s tri-zip design lets you choose between opening the top of the pack, or unzipping it down the side to instantly access all of your gear. This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, helmet and 2 liters of hydration for a full day on the slopes. Unzip the size panels, and the SnoBlast expands to offer an extra 6 liters of storage for additional gear. When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you carry a helmet and snowshoes on the outside of the pack. The Therminator™ harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather.
• The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
• Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
• Tri-Zip Access: Three-zipper design lets you unzip the side of the pack for quick access to gear stored at the bottom
• Expansion Panel: Expansion panel unzips to add more storage capacity to your pack
• Cargo compression cinches your cargo where it counts for a secure and comfortable carry
• Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
COLLECTION: Ski & Snow
ACTIVITY: Ski & Snow
HYDRATION CAPACITY: 2L/70 fl oz
HYDRATION TYPE: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: Yes
GEAR CAPACITY: 21L/1280 cu in
PACK WEIGHT: 750 g/1 lb 10 oz
DIMENSIONS: 55 x 25 x 17 cm / 21 x 10 x 6.5 in
FITS TORSO: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
BACK PANEL: Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
WAIST BELT: Removable 25 mm/1" stability belt
HARNESS: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Insulated Tube Cover
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £30.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £30.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £30.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £29.99 - £3.50
• £30.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)