There’s a reason this is one of our bestselling, longest-running packs: it’s got everything you need, and nothing you don’t. The M.U.L.E.® has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and maneuverable—so even when it’s fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won’t get in your way. The latest edition is built around the brand new Crux reservoir, which is even easier to load and refill, and delivers more water with every sip.
Since we launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been telling us that it hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it’s lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a day’s worth of snacks and gear. Over the years, we’ve also added air channels to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
620g / 1lb 5oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
43-53cm / 17-21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
66-116cm / 26-46 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
• The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
• External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
• Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
• Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £50.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £50.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £50.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £9.99 - £5.00
• £10.00 - £19.99 - £4.00
• £20.00 - £29.99 - £3.00
• £30.00 - £49.99 - £1.50
• £50.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)