This pack is an all-terrain hero. The L.U.X.E.™ carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack. The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The ventilated back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides. Thanks to the women’s-specific design features contoured shoulder straps that fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
• The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
• Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
• External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
• Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
• Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
• Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
COLLECTION: Mountain Bike
ACTIVITY: Mountain Biking
HYDRATION CAPACITY: 3L/100 fl oz
HYDRATION TYPE: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: Yes
GEAR CAPACITY: 7L/400 cu in
PACK WEIGHT: 590 g/1 lb 4 oz
DIMENSIONS: 44 x 21 x 22.5 cm / 17.3 x 8.3 x 8.9 in
FITS TORSO: 38-48 cm/15-19 in
FITS WAIST/HIPS: 66-116 cm/26-46 in
BACK PANEL: Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
WAIST BELT: Removable 3/4" stability belt
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Magnetic Tube Trap™
NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS: 5
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £50.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £50.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £50.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £9.99 - £5.00
• £10.00 - £19.99 - £4.00
• £20.00 - £29.99 - £3.00
• £30.00 - £49.99 - £1.50
• £50.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)