Replacing the popular Volt 1200, the new Volt 1300 includes the key features of the recently launched Volt 1700, at a more affordable price.
• 1300 Lm, 2 hrs on High mode.
• Super powerful wide beam with Opticube technology with improved sideways visibility over the Volt 1200
• USB Li-ion rechargeable, tool-free, quick-release replaceable cartridge battery
• Large, raised mode & power button for ease of use when wearing gloves
• 3 level battery indicator:
When charging: Red = less than 50% charged / Orange = more than 50% charged / Green = charging completed
When illuminated: Orange = battery capacity 50-31% / Red = 30-16% / Red flash = less than 15% remaining
• Double click to High Mode. Single click returns to the previous mode
• Recharge time: 4.5 – 15 hrs, 30% faster than Volt 1200 ( 4.5hrs with USB @ 1500mA )
• Includes Flextight bracket 22-32mm
• Weight: 256g
Mode: Output, Runtime
High: 1300 Lm, 2 hrs
Middle: 500 Lm, 5 hrs
Low: 120 Lm, 15 hrs
Daytime HyperConstant: 120 / 1300 Lm, 12 hrs
Flashing: 200 Lm, 150 hrs
Charging time: 4.5 – 15 hrs, 30% faster than Volt 1200 ( 4.5hrs with USB @ 1500mA )
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £50.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £50.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £50.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £9.99 - £5.00
• £10.00 - £19.99 - £4.00
• £20.00 - £29.99 - £3.00
• £30.00 - £49.99 - £1.50
• £50.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)