Seca 2000 is the ultimate bike light for dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24 hour races or sneaking in a ride after work - the Seca’s balance between: brightness, beam pattern, weight and features is unprecedented.
• 2000 Lumen Output Certified to the FL-1 Standard
• A 4 LED array using the highest-level CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Custom engineered bi-conic reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern with a wide, far-reaching spread of light that focuses the light where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception with optics that eliminate the snowball effect, without wasting any light.
• Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
• Daytime Pulse mode
• Universal tool-free mounting system.
• Includes Helmet Mount and GoPro Mount Interface
• Illuminated Power Button
• Ultralight Aluminum cooling fins
• Recharge the 3 Cell Li-ion battery in 2.5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
o High 1:30 / 2000
o Med 3:00 / 1000
o Low 6:00 / 500
o Pulse 12:00 / 500
o Race High 1:30 / 2000
o Race Low 3:00 / 1000
• System weight: 343 grams
• Designed and assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
All out products are shipped by Yodel/Hermes providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £30.00 (excluding bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
*Bikes & Home Trainer & Oversize Goods £15.00
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £30.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £30.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £29.99 - £4.00
• £30.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details