Salopette Elite is the ultimate cycling short. The name Elite refers to the special unit of the Military Corps and, just like this special unit, the bib short is something essential and effective. The Salopette Elite is super light, protects and is also smart as it provides excellent temperature control.
1. Super light - this is the lighter bib short of our Collection yet it doesn’t sacrifice comfort: 148gr (size M)
2. Protective - thanks to the special Dyneema yarn used for the inserts on the side panels and seat area, the short has an extraordinary resistance in case of a crash, does not pill in the seat area and allows for a more stable position on the saddle.
3. Smart - the bib short provides excellent temperature control, maintaining a consistent body temperature and reacts to different temperatures thanks to the conductive properties of the two combined fabrics that we use. The Dyneema insert coupled with our other high-density woven fabric are designed to work like a radiator; storing excess heat and releasing it into the environment. The Salopette Elite helps keep the body temperature stable even during more passive stages of training or races in variable weather conditions. A common problem is the crotch area overheating, to combat this we have re-designed the Chamois Fusion and now introduce the Chamois Fusion Vented with light perforated panels at the front part of the insert.
The Salopette Elite has similar technologies as the Dottore:
- The traditional elastic band grip at the leg has been eliminated thanks to our development of a high-density proprietary fabric which allows a raw cut and a surface finish that grips without the use of silicon.
- A new, more minimalistic shoulder strap system with the same tubular construction and strong, super light mesh.
- The high-density proprietary fabric that we use for the leg to increase proprioception.
- Exacting lumbar support .
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £30.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £30.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £30.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £29.99 - £3.50
• £30.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)