The increased speeds of e-bikes demand a higher level of protection for the riders, the E-Ride Knee Protector is designed to meet this demand. It does so via the semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell which gives strategic and positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility. It has a main mesh construction for increased comfort and breathability and the laminated perforated padding increases comfort and allows maximum airflow while the pre-shaped design provides optimized fit and performance in various riding positions.
• Level 2 CE certified Type A Viscoelastic PU foam protector (EN 1621_1). The soft protector is embedded in the lining for comfort and performance.
• Designed to absorb and dissipate energy forces, reducing impact forces transmitted to the body.
• Semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell gives additional, strategic positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility performance.
• Laminated fabric in central zone for abrasion resistance and durability.
• Internal, rounded thermoformed padding for perfect fit and positioning.
• Laminated perforated padding for extra comfort and maximum breathability.
• Stretchable and breathable mesh main construction.
• Sock-like design and silicone anti-slip stripes on the upper and lower inner circumference to keep protection in position.
• Pre-shaped, ergonomic design for optimized performance in various riding positions.
All out products are shipped by Yodel/Hermes providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £30.00 (excluding bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
*Bikes & Home Trainer & Oversize Goods £15.00
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £30.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £30.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £29.99 - £4.00
• £30.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details