AN EVEN BETTER BEST-IN-CLASS FORK
When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new Charger 2 Damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new Pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority—thanks to BOOST™-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight—more small-bump compliance and the potential to run wider (2.8”) tires.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Every aspect of the all-new Pike has been optimized to guarantee stiffness and signature ride quality while focusing on weight reduction
• Pike now focuses on Trail, leaving longer-travel Enduro applications to Lyrik
• All-new chassis and all-new look
• Plenty of tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8” tires in the 27.5” fork
• New Charger 2 Damper with OneLoc remote options
• 160mm max travel for 27.5” and 140mm max travel for 29” options
• Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications
• New DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• External rebound damping adjustment
• Low speed compression adjustment
• 3-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Firm)
Wheel size: 27.5" B, 29" B, 29"+
Travel (mm): 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm
Damper adjust: Crown, Remote (included)
Spring: DebonAir, Dual Position Air
Color (FS): Diffusion Black
Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black
Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
Damping adjustments: Extl Rebnd, low speed comp, 2 pos remote comp (open/firm), Extl rebnd, low speed comp, 3 pos comp (open/pedal/firm)
Crown Material: Forged, hollow 7050 aluminium
Lower leg material: Magnesium
Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminium
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £30.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £30.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £30.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £29.99 - £3.50
• £30.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)