The all-new Reverb remote pairs the superior ergonomics of SRAM’s shifter design with low-lever-force hydraulic actuation to create the world’s best dropper-post remote. Its excellent ergonomics and light touch mean that riders of all ability levels can use their Reverb posts quicker, more easily and more often, for better ride control everywhere on the trail. And the new Reverb 1x Remote’s Bleeding Edge™ fitting ensures that the periodic maintenance needed for optimum performance is about as hassle-free as working the remote itself.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• This is the best seatpost remote available
• Superior ergonomics and lever feel
• Hydraulic actuation for adjustability, low maintenance and low lever-force
• Option on all Reverb Stealth B1 models
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• MatchMaker X or discrete clamp options
• Bleeding Edge™ lever bleed fitting
• Tooled speed adjust
• Backwards compatible to all B1 and A2 model Reverbs in the market
• Post diameter 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
• Travel 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 170mm
• Post length 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm
• Remote 1X
• Connection type Connectamajig
• Hose length 2000mm
• Colour (Telescoping Seatpost) Black
• Clamp type MatchMakerX (MMX)
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £30.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £30.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £30.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £29.99 - £3.50
• £30.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)