67-75 Victoria Road
Stoke On Trent
- Returns must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- Please login to your account and select your order and the items you wish to return.
- All returns must have a completed Returns Form.
- Each returned item should be unused, in its original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
- When returning clothing, where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place.
- Retail store purchases should be returned to the original place of purchase. If this is not possible then follow our website returns policy and include proof of purchase.
- We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights
- We will refund you to your original payment method.
- Un-wanted orders may incur a restocking fee of 15%
Items that can't be returned;
- Custom Built Items
- Foot wear once cleats have been fitted
- Perishable goods such as foods
- Mask's once any packaging has been opened.
- Used Items - Unless Faulty or by prior permission.
Please note International Returns & Cancellations will be refunded at the GBP£ price received we are not liable for any fluctuations in currency which could see you receive a different amount back than you initially paid. Prices on the website are an estimated using XE.com and you bank may use a different conversion rate at the time of purchase and in the event of a refund.
PLESAE NOTE : Returns sent back with out Returns Number & Paperwork will take longer to process.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc), we will refund Royal Mail First Class or Standard Parcel postage costs