START WITH EAGLE™
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle™ styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle™ ecosystem. Designed for SRAM's X-SYNC™2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control-each tooth's profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently and securely with the Eagle™ chain's inner and outer links. DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
• Eagle™ is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle™ drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 6000 series forged aluminium arms
• DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
• ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
BB Compatibility: BSA 68/73/100, PF121, PF89.5, PF92, PF30, BB30
Chainring Size: 30
Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
BB Spindle Interface: DUB
Chainring material: Steel
Guard: No Guard
Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
Crank arm material: Aluminium
Colour (Crank arm): Black
All out products are shipped by DHL/UKMail providing unprecedented reliability and speed.
Shipping on all domestic orders over £40.00 (excluding bikes and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
Bike and Home Trainers and oversize Goods FREE - DHL/UKMail
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom Mainland (Channel Islands, Isle of Mann and Scotish Isles are not Mainland)
Your order, after any discounts, must be £40.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £40.00 there is a postage charge of £5.00
European & International delivery charges are zoned out as follows.(Bikes are not shipped internationally)
Zone 1 - Belgium, Luxemborg, France, Netherlands, Germany, Republic Of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Chanel Islands, North Scotland
Zone 2 - Austria, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Switzerland
Zone 3 - Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Spain
Zone 4 - Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Slovenia, Hungry, Sweden, Poland
Zone 4 - Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Croatia, Norway, Greece, Romania, Iceland,Serbia, Latvia
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)1782 768622. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details