ALL AROUND ADVANCEMENT
If you had to choose just one wheel, the 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher should be your choice. With the depth and shape proven in all conditions, it’s the all-around performer and the standard by which all other wheels are measured. Its 58mm rim depth is a classic that has carried athletes to victory in every kind of event and situation – every triathlon distance, breakaways, field sprints and hilly finishes. At the centre of the 404 Firecrest is Zipp’s 77/177 hubset with best-in-class durability, bearing protection with no pre-load adjustment needed. The result is improved braking (Showstopper™), aero performance, stiffness, durability, simplicity and versatility.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance™
• ABLC SawTooth™ dimples pattern
• Showstopper™ brake track
• 10- or 11- speed compatible
• XDR option
• 77/177 hubset
• Handcrafted in the USA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Improved 58mm rim profile – fast and stable; the signature Zipp wheel.
• ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel.
• Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet.
• 77/177 hubset, reliable & durable, proven in the Spring Classics. No pre-load adjustment required
• XDR driver body available for 1x setups
• Sapim spokes & nipples
• Aero performance, durable and light weight
Size (wheels): 700c
Rim construction: Carbon
Tire compatibility: Clincher Tube
Brake compatibility: Rim
Rim - inside width: 17mm
Rim profile: Symmetrical
Rim finish: UD fibre, adhesive decals
Colour (Decal): Black, White
Nipple material: Aluminium
Spoke type: CX-Sprint
Spoke count: 24
Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
Driver body type: SRAM/Shimano Road, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
Axle type (Wheels): QR 130
Bearings: Cartridge - Carbon Steel
Driver Mechanism: 3 Pawls Leaf Spring
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £30.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £30.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £30.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £29.99 - £3.50
• £30.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)