ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT DEFINED
The Zipp 808 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-brake offers a new rim profile with greater aerodynamic efficiency and reduced side force as well as the Cognition hubset for increased stiffness and less drag. The 808 NSW, with a rim depth of 82mm, is designed for triathletes, time trialists or any cyclist looking for increased speed and stability.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• COGNITION™ hubset
• Axial Clutch™ technology
• ImPress™ technology
• ABLC SawTooth™
• New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance™
• Handcrafted in the USA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Entirely new 82mm rim profile, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control and comfort
• Cognition™ hubset with Axial Clutch™ technology provides reduced drag when coasting
• ImPress™ graphics technology prints graphics directly onto the rim, for better air flow management, light weight and durability
• ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
• Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet.
Size (wheels): 700c
Rim construction: Carbon
Tire compatibility: Clincher Tubeless Ready
Brake compatibility: Rim
Rim - inside width: 19mm
Rim profile: Symmetrical
Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
Colour (Decal): Impress
Nipple material: Aluminium
Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
Spoke count: 18
Spoke pattern: Radial
Driver body type: n/a
Axle type (Wheels): QR 100 Caps (dia. 19mm)
Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
Driver Mechanism: n/a
PLEASE NOTE !
Trek's policy states that we are unable to ship out Trek Bikes by courier, all Trek bikes are clearly marked Shop Collection!
All out products are shipped by Fedex providing unprecedented reliability and speed. Please provide Mobile number for tracking!
Shipping on all domestic orders over £30.00 (including bikes* and home trainers) for delivery within the UK is completely FREE!
To qualify for free shipping:
Your delivery address must be within the United Kingdom
Your order, after any discounts, must be £30.00 or over
For all other orders including those under £30.00 there is a postage charge of;
Order Value After Discounts & Codes:
• £0.00 - £29.99 - £3.50
• £30.00 + FOC
all items are shipped by courier not royal mail (except for BFPO's)
European & International delivery charges are dependent on basket value & weight this will be shown in the basket.
Delivery costs will be clearly stated on the checkout page, though you will need to register (to provide your delivery address) in order to see the delivery costs.
If you have any questions about delivery charges, times or none delivery please do not hesitate to get in touch by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)8448 112299. Handling is normally 48 hours, but at busy periods this may be extended but we will endeavour to process your order within 5 working days, please contact us for more details
· Please Note : Trek Bikes cannot be shipped and are store collection or Van Delivery (ring for quote)